Trinity 13.5 Turn Slot Machine Race SPEC Brushless Motor
They say that you should never forget where you come from. Here at Team Trinity we always like to take a good trip down memory lane to never forget where we came from. With that said, we are happy to bring back the Slot Machine name with our newest spec motor!
The Slot Machine picks up exactly where the X-Factor left off but goes a few steps further. The Slot Machine has a brand new, ground up, stator design that was designed with speed, durability, and efficiency all in mind. Both ends feature CNC machined end plates not only for looks, but functionality as well. With tons of space for heat to escape, you can be confident that your Slot Machine is staying cool in even the hottest of conditions. Having an open stator design not only helps with heat, but also allows for the use of long screws. The long screws go through both end plates as well as the new stator with new, reformulated, epoxy specially designed for strength as well as heat dissipation. Both durability and efficiency all in one! Not only that but, all new 90 degree solder tabs make soldering up your brand new Slot Machine a breeze!
More Quick Features:
- New 90 degree solder tabs
- 2pc CNC Machined Aluminum can allows for more accurate deviation readings
- X-Flow Cooling which pulls more air through the can, reducing motor temps
- Infinite timing adjustment capabilities
- Modular Design with whole-can length hardware and replaceable end caps
- All new stator design with an immense amount of low end torque without skimping on efficiency
- Reformulated thermal Epoxy for best in class thermal dissipation
- Ultra-Rare Earth material magnets for heat resistance and longevity
- Same proven sensor board as X-Factor Modified
- Sealed bearings for durability and high performance
- TEP1119 12.5x25.5mm Rotor Included!
- Designed well within ROAR, EFRA, and BRCA standards
Once payment is received, we ship out items within 24 hours.
Shipping is FREE within the United States.
|Category||Engine & Fuel System,Electric Motors|
|Motor Type||Brushless - Sensored|
|Compatible Vehicle Type||Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles|
|Compatible Scale||1/10 , 1/12|
|Location||New York, New York, United States|
|Shipping cost||Each additional item||Service||Handling Time||Shipping To|
|Free Shipping||USPS First Class||1 business day||United States|
U.S. Domestic Territories Shipping
|U.S. Domestic Territory||Shipping cost||Each additional item||Service||Handling Time|
|Alaska/Hawaii||Free Shipping||USPS First Class||1 business day|
|US Protectorates||Free Shipping||USPS First Class||1 business day|
|APO/FPO/DPO||Free Shipping||USPS First Class||1 business day|
|Return Duration||Who Pays for Return||Replacement or Exchange|
|30 days||Buyer||Not Available|
Ratings and Reviews